Giclée prints are inkjet prints which are created using processes which ensure the highest quality and have archival properties.
The images are printed by hand on an acid free, lignin free archival paper. The fine art heavyweight museum paper has a lustre finish and the inks used in the printing process are archival.
All images are signed with a pen which also uses archival ink. They are also individually
embossed with the Howard Shooter Prints logo.
The images have a white border so for example, an A3 print will give you an image size of 23cm x 34cm.
We can print A4, A3 and A2 as standard but other sizes and prices are available on request.
We can send to anywhere around the world. Please contact us for postage costs if not in the UK and we endeavour to dispatch an order within 5 working days with a 48 hour tracked postage service.
If you have any issues with the prints on arrival, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will do our best to get back to you with a solution as soon as possible. Please contact us with any returns before sending them back. firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Howard Shooter Prints’ By Howard Shooter’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website ‘www.HowardShooterPrints.co.uk/com’ whose registered office is: Howard Shooter, Unit A, 44 St Pauls Crescent, Camden, London NW19TN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials taken from this website, where permitted, is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by Howard Shooter Photography Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, and all the images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to www.howardshooterprints.co.uk/com (the Website) or any services provided via, or in relation to, the Website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising, or attempting the use of):
(a) Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process, or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor, or republish any portion of the Website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
(b) Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information that includes but is not limited to patterns, trends, and correlations.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.